I create websites for individuals, small businesses, and large companies alike. My particular ability and focus as a web designer is to translate a client’s content into a solid design supported by whatever technology is needed to make it work. A well-designed site allows the content to speak for itself, bringing to life the ideas behind it.
Advice and Guidance
Beginning with the establishment of a domain name and web space, I provide my clients with complete support during the process of building a website and putting it online. I offer instruction on how to work with necessary software such as FileZilla or Dreamweaver, as well as advice and guidance for using a Content Management System such as WordPress or an equivalent.
What I Offer:
- An accessible site
- A site you may change and maintain yourself
- Advice on web space and domain name
- A mobile-friendly website
- I will listen to you carefully, create your website based on your wishes, and then adjust it until you are satisfied.
Some Choices for You:
- I can create a website for you to maintain, or one that I maintain for you.
- It can have movement or be static
- It can be of a simple design, or one with forms, slideshows and other interactive applications.